- 1 What is the doctor quote?
- 2 What is time doctor who quote?
- 3 Would we be a doctor quotes?
- 4 What are good family quotes?
- 5 Is Dr Who a hero?
- 6 How old is the Doctor in Doctor Who?
- 7 Who said wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey?
- 8 What does wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey mean?
- 9 Were all just stories in the end?
- 10 What makes a doctor a good doctor?
- 11 How do you thank a doctor?
- 12 What is the best quote?
- 13 What is a family motto?
- 14 What is the best comment for family pic?
- 15 What do you say to a beautiful family picture?
What is the doctor quote?
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things or make them unimportant.” – 11th Doctor. There’s Eleven again – coming in hot with the powerful wisdom!
What is time doctor who quote?
“People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint — it’s more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly… time -y wimey… stuff.”
Would we be a doctor quotes?
- “During Surgery: God performs miracles, not me.”
- “I always wanted to be a doctor because I love cutting things.” hahaha…!!!
- “Laughter is the medicine of all wounds.”
- “Behind every fine doctor, there is always a nurse.”
- “Every patient is a doctor after his cure.”
- “Scary when the surgeon put the knife in his hands.”
What are good family quotes?
Inspirational Family Quotes
- “My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me.” –
- “A happy family is but an earlier heaven.” –
- “The family is the test of freedom; because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself.” –
Is Dr Who a hero?
tl; dr The Doctor normally is a hero in the moment and when he absolutely has to be not as the golden rule of his existence and not as something he wants to define his life. A hero who does not see themselves as a hero but just as any old person trying to do the right thing is the most important kind of hero really.
How old is the Doctor in Doctor Who?
The “900” discrepancy Before the Eleventh Doctor’s 200-year farewell tour between TV: The God Complex and Closing Time, the writers of the 2005 revival of the series explicitly described the Doctor as around 900 years old, despite contrary statements on TV and expanded media.
Who said wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey?
Larry Nightingale: Sorry. The Tenth Doctor: People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a nonlinear, non-subjective viewpoint, it’s more like a big ball of wibbly – wobbly, timey – wimey stuff.
What does wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey mean?
1. very unstable; wobbly. You see, most people think that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective point of view, it’s more like a big ball of Wibbly – Wobbly Timey – Wimey
Were all just stories in the end?
But that’s OK: we’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know, it was the best: a daft old man, who stole a magic box and ran away.
What makes a doctor a good doctor?
A good doctor is also one who is attentive, analytical, brave, calm, cooperative, creative, decisive, energetic, ethical, friendly, gracious, humorous, investigative, knowledgeable, mature, nurturing, observant, passionate, responsible, reassuring, selfless, skillful, trustworthy, vigilant, and wise.
How do you thank a doctor?
“ Thank you for being the dedicated, thoughtful, and compassionate doctor that you are! You always go above and beyond and work tirelessly towards a healthy outcome. I feel so blessed to know you and have you as my doctor.”
What is the best quote?
The 100 Most Famous Quotes of All Time
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” –
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” –
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” –
What is a family motto?
What is a family motto? A family motto is a short, succinct saying that sums up what’s most important to your family. It makes your family’s core values concrete and easy to reference. You might already have a family motto and not even realize it.
What is the best comment for family pic?
Short Captions for Family Pictures
- Always better together.
- Best family ever!
- Blooming and growing.
- Cherish every moment.
- Crazy family!
- Crazy. Loud. Loving.
- Creating family memories.
- Don’t forget to remember.
What do you say to a beautiful family picture?
How to praise a family photo
- Family is the most important thing in the world; in fact, they are much more important than silver and gold.
- The love of a family is life’s greatest blessing.
- You do not choose the family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.
- Money can buy anything except family.