- 1 Why does the doctor recognize Gwen Cooper?
- 2 Who plays Suzie Costello in Torchwood?
- 3 Does Gwen die in Torchwood?
- 4 What happened to Gwen after Torchwood?
- 5 What did the doctor whisper to Rose?
- 6 Does Gwen have a baby in Torchwood?
- 7 Who died in Torchwood?
- 8 Does ianto die in Torchwood?
- 9 What is the 456 Torchwood?
- 10 Is Captain Jack the Face of Boe?
- 11 How does Rhys die in Torchwood?
- 12 Does Gwen Cooper meet the doctor?
- 13 Was Tosh in Doctor Who?
Why does the doctor recognize Gwen Cooper?
How are Gwen Cooper (Torchwood) and Gwyneth (The Unquiet Dead) linked? Gwen’s family dated back to the 1800s with the implication being that she and Gwyneth are related. The Doctor asked if she came from an old Cardiff family; she confirmed that she did. This is the correct answer.
Who plays Suzie Costello in Torchwood?
|Portrayed by||Indira Varma|
|Home era||21st century|
Does Gwen die in Torchwood?
When Den of Geek’s Simon Brew pointed out to the actress that he always felt that it seemed to be harder living than dying for Gwen, Eve Myles said: Yes, absolutely. She lives, especially from when Ianto died, in complete guilt.
What happened to Gwen after Torchwood?
She had an affair with Owen for a time before her marriage to Rhys and mourned him, Tosh and Ianto after their deaths. Gwen left to start a new life with Rhys and Anwen after her possession by Ng, having totally lost control and killed her mother and slept with Jack.
What did the doctor whisper to Rose?
In the Doctor Who Confidential episode End of an Era, executive producer Julie Gardner confirmed that the intention was that the new Doctor did indeed say “I love you” when he whispered in Rose’s ear. In the shooting script for the episode, he is simply named as “THE DOCTOR #2”.
Does Gwen have a baby in Torchwood?
Anwen Williams was the daughter of Gwen Cooper and Rhys Williams.
Who died in Torchwood?
- Ghost Monks – shot by Ianto and Toshiko.
- Four most senior police officers in Cardiff – mauled by Weevils.
- Numerous Cardiff civilians – mauled by Weevils or killed in the fifteen simultaneous explosions set off by John Hart.
- Captain Jack Harkness – stabbed in the chest by Gray.
- Toshiko Sato – shot by Gray.
Does ianto die in Torchwood?
Thames House locks down, and Ianto dies in Jack’s arms, telling him that he loved him and begging Jack never to forget about him, to which Jack replies he never could.
What is the 456 Torchwood?
The 456 (pronounced “four-five-six”) was an alien race that negotiated secretly with the British government in 1965, and again in 2009. The 456 used children as “the hit” because the bodily chemicals they create “felt good”.
Is Captain Jack the Face of Boe?
In the episode “Last of the Time Lords”, the immortal time traveller Captain Jack Harkness expresses concern about how he might look if he lives “for a million years”, because although he cannot die, he is still aging, albeit slowly. Davies confirmed in a tweet that Jack Harkness is indeed The Face of Boe.
How does Rhys die in Torchwood?
Rhys is murdered by Bilis Manger (Murray Melvin) in “End of Days”, but this event is erased from history after the Torchwood team reset time by opening the space-time rift located in Cardiff.
Does Gwen Cooper meet the doctor?
Jack has been companion to both the Ninth, Tenth and thirteenth incarnations; Toshiko met the Ninth Doctor while examining the space pig in Doctor Who: Aliens of London (2005); and Gwen and Ianto met the Tenth Doctor through the sub-wave network in Doctor Who: The Stolen Earth (2008).
Was Tosh in Doctor Who?
Toshiko ” Tosh ” Sato (佐藤 とし子, Satō Toshiko, /təˈʃiːkoʊ ˈsɑːtoʊ/) is a fictional character from the television series Doctor Who and its spin-off Torchwood, played by Naoko Mori.